Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Blog Ever

'We are here to help each other get through this thing, whatever it is.'
-Dr. Mark Vonnegut

Last night I experienced my first earthquake ever.

'"Have a nice time," people said to me at my send-off at South Station. It was not precisely what I had hoped for. I craved a little risk, some danger, an untoward event, a vivid discomfort, an experience of my own company, and in a modest way the romance of solitude.'
-Paul Theroux
The Old Patagonian Express

I never thought I'd start one of these, and I'm sorry to those I've disappointed by caving, but to be honest, it's damn near impossible to write back to all the people I'd want to in the sparce time I spend on the internet.

Get what you can out of this, please. I'm not writing for my health.

Vaya pues.

2 comments:

  1. They have these things for a reason Mr. Cormier! I'm glad you folded :) I'm excited to hear of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you made a blog too! It's nice to hear what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete